This entry will be a short one (gotta go to work!), but I just wanted to give you all a little update on where we are!
Mike and I were doing some math this weekend (Well, let's just be real about who was actually doing the math, most of you already know who was counting and adding. It wasn't me...I am more like a cheerleader on the sidelines as he does math. "Add 'em, count 'em, go, go, go!")
Anyway, we are about $1300 away from our first quarter amount. WHAT??? You guys, that is beyond amazing. In about 3 weeks we went from needing over $4000, to where we are now. It is not possible for me to fully fathom that because it's so incredible. We are SO thankful, and humbled, and realize how blessed we are. Thank you, thank you, thank you...
I read a pin (Pinterest) about adoption last week that said "Everyone says that she is so lucky to have us as parents, but the truth is: we are the lucky ones." It's been running around my head and in my heart since I read it...we are already SO lucky to be the parents to our baby...and we are also lucky to have you as our family. Actually, lucky isn't the right word...we are blessed. And having you walk along this journey with us, reminding us that we aren't alone, reminding us that God is good, praying for us, giving, helping, donating, asking about how we're doing, is amazing. Thank you, for walking with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment