Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, to Him to be glory in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. {Ephesians 3:20}

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry and Bright.

I'm writing to you from my most favorite spot in the house - in front of the fireplace and my little tree and from here, I can see the reflection of our Christmas tree and some other lights, as well. Bing Crosby is playing in the background and my mug is full of coffee. Christmas is, by far, the coziest and prettiest holiday there is.

This won't be a long post, we just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you so much for being a part of this journey with us. Thank you for praying for us, for listening and encouraging when it's hard, for being patient with me when my emotions are all over the place (adoption hormones are a real thing, man!), thank you for rejoicing with us, thank you for being excited with us, thank you for being so generous, thank you for loving all (three!) of us. Our prayer is that this next year is filled with eager anticipation, filled with joy, filled with peace...continuing to show how loving and mighty our Lord is as we continue to be amazed by Him as He continues to provide and guide us. I used "continue" a lot there, and I'm sure "real" writers hate that but I think it's appropriate....remembrance leads to worship. (Thanks to Matt Redmond for that one!) O, come let us adore Him...

So Merry Christmas to you! May your celebrations be merry and bright... 

 

1 comment: