One of the most amazing things I have experienced along this journey is the love and support of those around Natalie and I.
At moments when I have felt most alone, God has sent someone to remind us we are not alone. God has used His people to be His hands and feet to us.
It is great to have people tell us they have seen our blog and ask us more about our journey. When they ask we love to tell them, we love having others share in this journey. This is not our journey, it is God's journey he has entrusted to us and we want to share it with whoever we can. In the end we want people to see God through our adoption.
The other thing I love is when our child comes home he/she will have a community here that loves and cares for them. They will have people who have been praying for them for such a long time.
As I am writing this I am sensing I am writing this for me, as a reminder when I feel alone. Most of all I am writing to say thank you for encouraging us in our journey so far.
At moments when I have felt most alone, God has sent someone to remind us we are not alone. God has used His people to be His hands and feet to us.
It is great to have people tell us they have seen our blog and ask us more about our journey. When they ask we love to tell them, we love having others share in this journey. This is not our journey, it is God's journey he has entrusted to us and we want to share it with whoever we can. In the end we want people to see God through our adoption.
The other thing I love is when our child comes home he/she will have a community here that loves and cares for them. They will have people who have been praying for them for such a long time.
As I am writing this I am sensing I am writing this for me, as a reminder when I feel alone. Most of all I am writing to say thank you for encouraging us in our journey so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment