We found out on January 4th that an agency had picked Mike and I as a potential match to an 8 year old boy. On January 9th, we, along with our incredible adoption team, met in Lansing with his adoption team and we had the full disclosure meeting. January 23rd we met at our agency and set up and time to meet this little guy and today, January 27th, we met him.
He's incredible, guys. We spent the whole day with him today and it's safe to say that we're both over the moon for our son. (Our SON!!!).
For privacy reasons, we're going to call him "K", and we cannot post pictures. But just imagine the most handsome 8 year old boy ever and you've got it. ;-)
Thank you guys so much for walking with us. We have been blown away by all the support. I've been dreaming of this post for almost 5 years and I cannot believe I get to write it. Please keep us in your prayers as we start the new path of this journey! We love you! I'll update again with how things are going!!
He's incredible, guys. We spent the whole day with him today and it's safe to say that we're both over the moon for our son. (Our SON!!!).
For privacy reasons, we're going to call him "K", and we cannot post pictures. But just imagine the most handsome 8 year old boy ever and you've got it. ;-)
Thank you guys so much for walking with us. We have been blown away by all the support. I've been dreaming of this post for almost 5 years and I cannot believe I get to write it. Please keep us in your prayers as we start the new path of this journey! We love you! I'll update again with how things are going!!
yes. the best update ever. and amen!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Your patience and faithfulness will be a blessing to him.
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys- you will be amazing parents!!
ReplyDeleteSO OVERJOYED for all of you!! Full heart, full arms - so thrilled!! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletePraising our Lord!!!
ReplyDelete