I love pictures. I am actually surprised that I haven't done a picture post yet...let's fix that now.
I love that we can capture moments forever...
We are given the opportunity to be able to remember people just as they were when the picture was taken...
Our home is full of pictures...
I even have an entire wall dedicated to pictures. I really, really love pictures.
So, I love pictures. But there is one frame in our house, that sits empty as it's displayed. It's a frame that Mike got for me on Mother's Day, two years ago. It sits in our bedroom, in front of a little teddy bear that he gave me that same year. The bear is for our little babe. We'll bring it on our first trip and leave it with them. It'll smell like our home and hopefully bring a little comfort to them once we bring them home. The frame, is for me. It says "I prayed for this child", and it's empty. But, the emptiness of the frame looks like hope to me. It looks like a promise that is in process of being fulfilled.
One day, it'll have a little face in there and I will probably post pictures of that! But, until then...it will wait in hope.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
(Romans 15:13)




.jpg)


i love your wall of pictures!
ReplyDeleteand what an amazingly perfect frame for your little person.